Monday 7 September 2009

UNLOCK, UNBLOCK.

I laugh with you
As I perceive the emanation of good,
        oosing through every pore of your being
        bringing comfort to our frank discourse,
        encouraging ease,
Opening the heart for soothing vibrations 
         to run free.

Absent is prejudice, in this moments reverie,
The eternal now,  boasts streams of honesty
Quietly kept in confines of ones personal identity,
Whilst unspoken words, exude purpose and respectability.

I laugh with you as we talk,
The hum of time chimes its melody, flowing
        without pause, 
lingering; to last in historical life,
        seeing your nature, opens my eyes
        to learn, aspects of self, that secretly lie,
Untapped, now unlocked by freedoms wiles,
A synergy inspired to open the mind.

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely , going to copy it to my blog !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, jupiterchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoying the poems Violet Flame , keep them coming ....

    Will add my blog to your followers , once I have it set up ...

    Snowshoe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Snowshoe! Hope to visit your blog soon!

    ReplyDelete