Saturday 19 September 2009

SEX.

I resonate with you,
Like two in harmony, we make our own tune,
Strumming the moment, the present hums,
With music of the soul vibrating through each 
others being, connecting the thread, so two becomes one.
I've bonded with you in ways so unique,
Infatuated; my senses are weak,
I'm open for love to reign,
This fascination taunts mercilessly, for passionate love,
and loving you.
I've set the scenes:
The films, the dinners, times in dancing shoes,
The secret talks in French cafes,
Stealing walks in mind's masquerades,
The joy of anticipation, a moment soon shared
Release expectation, then romance despairs,
For without romance, sex is just food;
And ignites the zone, that some behold, for mountains to move.
I resonate immensely with you,
We are two in harmony, together one tune. 

2 comments:

  1. Feeling this one Violet Flame , it is beautiful
    do you mind if I put this on my myspace page ? I will put that you wrote it and the blog address ?

    Catch ya later
    Snowshoe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Snowshoe, for your delightful comment! It's cool to put it on your myspace!

    ReplyDelete