Friday 4 September 2009

INHALE, EXHALE.

Caress me slowly with your smoky haze
Afternoon whispers before dusk claims its end,
Tap me softly into a mental daze
With soothing sweet thoughts before night descends,
Touch me silently where I need to roam,
Inhale, exhale the breath speaks your name
On this journey in quiet repose,
Drifting, is led by your smiling face.
At that moment the cell-phone rings,
Your name comes up; I press green to connect,
Knowing your voice, and to hear you speak
Brings a wave of comfort which strengthens faith
Saying, all that you give I embrace and need,
Reminding me, amorously, the kindness of fate.

5 comments:

  1. lovin this one , gonna add you to my blog

    Moonshineday

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Moonshineday!


    Thanks for your comment, Jupiterchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jungle Girl for your lovely comment!!

    ReplyDelete