Monday 21 September 2009

TANGIBLE.

You missed my birthday,
You're gone.
You missed a Christmas anniversary,
Your absence leaves a hole.

Recollections, images come into my mind,
I sense you close
Think, all will be fine in time,
But feelings disclose 
That you're not here,
To touch and to hold close
Tangibly, you're not there
To visit as my second home.

Just a shell remains
At that place where you lived,
Atmosphere stains and silence taints
        the walls, with your history.
I forgot to erase you from my cell phone,
Expecting you to call,
But that's not to be, no hope, chance or maybe's
You're gone, 
Not to return through life's door.

Tangible touch,
Tangible talk,
Tangible hold,
Tangible love,
Tangible presence, physicality,

Ever you in this world I shall never see.

2 comments:

  1. Ok this is so sad and deeply moving - for anyone who has lost someone , they will resonate totally !

    keep posting the poems VF

    SandyBB

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SandyBB, for your comment and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete