Sunday 2 May 2010

MERCURY RETROGRADE.

Sometimes something inside overwhelms me so I run and hide,
Sometimes I look for reassurance through words said in your eyes,
I admit being sensitive feeling's at the surface, caught in a maze,
Today I border on the negative, storms brewing delaying grace,
Swimming in subconscious tides to-ing and fro-wing at a pace,
Extent unknown sends an emotive grimace behind a calm face,
I ride away the hours grasping at ideals in veils formed of dark lace,
Sometimes something inside overwhelms me so I run and hide,
Nothing you're doing or caused is the reason, so no blame is cried,
But you handle well confusion, bringing comfort to the mind,
Kindness spills, soft intrusions now tensions begrudgingly subside,
Gems spark tones imply shiny conclusions for creative future lines,
Words spoken ears listen as the heart reveals what's hopeful and sighs,
Generous, open without question you've shown care'n' given your time,
Grounded, back in solace the 'xperience poses no wherefores or why!

3 comments:

  1. I hear that ... this mercury retro was a bummer ...
    Love this one

    Snowshoe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The planets can do that to a person

    Like the poem

    Jade
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou Snowshoe, it was! Appreciate your comment!

    Thankyou Jade, for your comment! Shows how ineffective we are to the ways of the solar system!

    ReplyDelete