Sunday 19 September 2010

PHASES OF MOODS.

Subsiding rain,
Caused ache to reign,
For no reason.
Never felt like this when I was a child
Or a youth,
Perhaps I was a naive, go lucky,
Pathetic fool,
But now I'm a man
I'm more of a fool,
Because the life I chose to live
Has less meaning in phases of moods.
Becareful!
Just because awareness of a person
May now have been proved,
Doesn't give one the excuse or right to
Abuse,
Children never realize they just say and
Do,
That's why as a man
I'm more of a fool,
Primary examples of living are set by
Children both kids and in youth.

3 comments:

  1. Deep and a bit dark this one ..

    Snowshoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Snowshoe for your comment! Emotional residues of a Saturn return!!

    Thankyou Jupiterchildren for your comment!

    ReplyDelete