Thursday 30 September 2010

CHARM.

"Hello Munchkin!"
She said with enthusiasm in a childlike way.
She had just awoken from a short sleep...
Taken whilst watching tv somewhere...
Between 9 and 10 after a long working day.
Frozen in time and space,
Her scintillating magic had been caught...
Bringing an endearing half-smile to my face,
Releasing those currents in feeling that love...
Constantly spills, ah! My amour, my little sport,
I watch, embracing the charm of her inner child,
Received with finesse in such feminine style,
I allow myself unquestionably... to gently fall,
And love... like a fountain comes flowing without
Any sign of hinderance in being sought.

4 comments:

  1. Love this one ... the childlike imagery makes me smile ... warm and fuzzy like a teddy bear ...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ... very very cute and I am a romantic so works for me

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this VF ...very warm

    Moonshineday

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jupiterchldren, for your lovely comment!

    Thanks Jade, for your sentiment!

    Thanks Moonshineday, for your nice comment!

    ReplyDelete