Thursday 30 September 2010

MAJOR AFFECT.

I take a glimpse at you...
As you engross yourself
In the virtual life of the net,
Seeming content,
Regardless of storms...
Your inner world begets,
And a voice inside says:
''I'm touched by you much."
And I smile in my quietude
At your posture, your silhouette,
Displayed on the wall lit: it's kept!
And your silky side of face,
Facing me bringing to mind
A certain innocence
Such endearing charm...
The moment projects.
And if I were to pass tomorrow
My last wish would be,
That the world could know you
As I do; and see,
I've had this life's good fortune
To love you indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh... another lovely poem ... really like this

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice vibes VF

    Snowshoe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jupiterchildren, nice sentiment!

    Thanks Snowshoe glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete