Saturday 27 February 2010

NAKED.

Walking with no coat
no shoes, no clothes,
I tread, cautiously,
quiet but you see me,
I prowl in a shadow
coaxing a guise at times,
but you see me,
know me,
Transparent whatever
shade inclined
in thought, emotion,
or just normal behaviour
Now, no hollow forms
abide,
All appears outside,
The room is kept open
where I use to hide,
without a word spoken,
You know me,
Skinned alive,
This nakedness without
any defence is unnerving,
Yet there's a sense of
warm protection, at times
disturbing,
A cocoon unfamiliar but
tastefully apparent is
growing,
Resounding a cadenza of
a new kind ongoing,
And in all fortune of my
consciousness I welcome
what's there fated,
You know me,
and I seem here forever
Naked.

3 comments:

  1. Really thought provoking one this - like it
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good analogy on this, makes one think

    Snowshoe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jupiterchildren glad you like the poem!

    Thanks Snowshoe glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete