Saturday 24 October 2009

SECRETS OF THE MOUNTAIN.

I look onto the mountain and see death,
No other beauty catches one's breath,
The overwhelming potency the mountain ejects,
Is absent in life, in my everydayness.

I struggle to maintain a normal stance,
I struggle to sustain impressions to make others dance
In comfort, of my honesty 
Yet I realize that, I'm just the same in their company,
And reflections of myself, I see in you, which makes this uncanny.

I look onto the mountain and see death,
The gentle throbbing of omnipresent beauty
Caught in each breath,
As the stream chatters merrily
And the pines sway their heads,
Shows me the life that I lead is far from this rest,
And there's never a best, until the beauty of death.
Acceptance is my folly,
Knowing's a fleeting sight amplified in feeling
Is all that is, is all that is only.

4 comments:

  1. Like this one a lot


    Snowshoe
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep one this - but really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Snowshoe, glad you like it!

    Thanks Jupiterchildren, for your comment, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good one Violet Flame -

    Really relate to this one

    Dewdrop

    ReplyDelete