Saturday 24 October 2009

PUT THE LOVE IN ME.

Put the love in me
So that I can be your best friend,
Put the trust in me
So that the word 'special' will never end,
Set your sights high on me
So that no matter what I do,
You know that whatever wrong that's done by me
You can always keep the same intensity,
That love will never lose.

Put the troubles on me
So that I can help you out,
Put the joy in me
So that sharing is not with doubt.
It's hard to dare to do these things
I have asked of you,
But I won't abuse or use against you
To sacrifice joy for your soul to diffuse,
Because this feeling's here to a friendship
From me to you.

3 comments:

  1. This is great,captures the moment in time and feelings expressed.

    Moonshineday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this one a lot Violet flame

    keep up the good work

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Moonshineday, for your cool comment!

    Thankyou Jupiterchildren, I'm glad you really
    like the poem.

    ReplyDelete