Thursday 24 December 2009

THE TRIALS OF HARMONY.

Let me roam carefree
In thoughts open space,
Let me sight the knowledge
That's for me to taste,
Let me do the things
That's for me to chase,
So I can be in harmony 
With you.
Let me ride those chances
to make ends meet,
Let me reach true facts
To secure our needs to
Goals free,
Let me heed the way
To affinity,
So I can share myself 
With you.
The enchantment of it all
Is the work towards giving,
The message is in its commitment
To fulfill what is missing,
The rewarding pains to joy
Bring boundless pleasure
That stipulates a mention,
To spark sound intention,
For flawless ploys.
Let me touch upon
life's unselfish grounds,
Let me talk in ways
That bring trouble-free and 
Stress-less sounds,
Let me tread the pathway
Without pressure etched in my brow,
So I can be at one with you.
  

2 comments:

  1. Liking this one a lot

    Happy New Year VF

    Caroline
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Caroline, for your kind comment.
    Happy 2010 to you.

    ReplyDelete