Monday 30 August 2010

INTRINSIC, (THE INITIAL CRY).

My mind loves...
My heart loves...
My body loves and...
My soul loves you.
There is no expression of me...
That does not love you.
And if I were to lose this connection,
From that day...
I could not accept anything else...
Except wanting to pass over soon after...
Or seek to obtain a justifiable explanation.
Because as there is the countenance of life
Continuously rolling,
With all its wonder, magnificence, beauty...
Divine essence enfolding;
Without you in it...
Measures of loves grace would surely diminish,
And as the meaning of life, falsely dismissed
Is marred by one's bereft reaction...
It would serve no purpose.
As the urge then, is to emotionally crave an exit,
Sleeping nights only for it to finish.

4 comments:

  1. This is a sad one ... emotional and heartfelt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made me cry this one

    Moonshineday

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strong ties and love for another ...

    Snowshoe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jupiterchildren, for your sentiment!

    Thanks Moonshineday for your comment!

    Thanks Snowshoe, attachments can be extremely strong sometimes!

    ReplyDelete