Tuesday 15 June 2010

TAKING A TURN.

I walk with you in the depths of my imaginings,
A privilege shared with no-one else;
Into lands where feelings become the physics of nature,
And nature is a mans do's.
If I had this to myself, my imaginings wouldn't be a privilege,
But a has been re-occurring fantasy,
With meaning for self gratified thought
To wide open narrow mindedness to inward collection pieces.
But would I be or would it be this way?
One doubts even the spirit when it's lost or with nothing to hold on to:
At times of loneliness, as I walk with you into the depths of my imaginings,
I am privileged to be able to share with you
Things that have never been shared with anyone else before.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh - I really like this... walk with you into the depths of my imaginings ... what a lovely line that is...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this one a lot too

    Jade

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this too

    Moonshineday

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Jupiterchildren, for your uplifting comment!

    Thanks Jade, glad it resonates with you!

    Thanks Moonshineday, nice to know you like the poem!

    ReplyDelete