Monday 14 June 2010

FOCUSING MY PLACE.

Within the gaze of things,
I play my part;
Within the stare of life,
My journey is chosen;
To be hypnotized
Into countless obstacles
I have to take,
To find the truth
To find myself;
Mesmerized, into the dutiful doings
Of what the spirit has to undertake.

Fast asleep:
Sometimes at the crossroads of conscious freeways,
The trance like state;
The subconscious rehabilitates by making itself known,
In glimpses of images at those times of dreams,
Mind over matter zone comes into being;
Within the ecstasy of dreams I take my gaze
To the limits, of an incomprehensible mental maze.

Back to the earth
In its naked state;
To see if all the elements of nature
In their worlds,
Go through the same phase;
Within the masquerade of things,
Extremely great and exceedingly small,
I, find myself
As near as I could be,
'To the whole'.

2 comments: