Friday 2 November 2012

FAR AWAY!

Far away in a distant land where trees hold the secrets to world plans
and plants hold the answers to medicinal food and nature creates
instant karma to every human being born in what they say, think,
feel and do.
A little spirit asked his superiors, from where he was residing, if he could
go to this distant land, unlike any other in the solar system, and
meet another like himself to be with.
The superiors said yes and I chose you my other half. Up there there is
not a you and me because we are orbs of light blended.
Since being here for so long, being born and reborn in all these
different bodies, trapped in cumbersome frames as to identify who we are,
I've met some wonderful people who have helped me on my path
of growth and development.
And my gratitude will never diminish for those who've helped me
along this strange path Far away from the place where beauty is truth
and where there is a blending of all beauty into One.

No comments:

Post a Comment